Hamilton soundscape multimedia headset is the latest addition to the family of hamilton buhl headsets for education. Built on decades of experience in educational headsets, created an all-new design which combines quality sound and school-ready durability with the value demanded by today's educators. This headset features an over-ear design, folding headband and folding boom microphone for maximum versatility.
- Ear cushion material: Black leather
- Type: Electric condenser
- In-line volume control
- Rotating boom microphone
- Distortion: 5% Max
- Magnet: Ferrite cobalt
- Speaker: 40mm mylar
- Directivity: Omni directional
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hertz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms and 15% each side
- Input connection: 3.5 mm, green jacketed and nickel plated stereo
- Output connection: 3.5 mm, pink jacketed, nickel plated TRS
- Exclusive design with adjustable padded headband and noise isolating leatherette ear cushions
- Input: Min 20 mw and max 30 mw
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.