Hamilton Electronics MS2L- Super affordable personal educational headphone with leatherette ear cushions. These headphones feature Hamilton's exclusive patented ASM automatic stereo/mono technology. ASM allows these headphones can be safely used with virtually all school audio equipment. Never longer worry about mismatching headphones between different sources and damaging ears or equipment. No switches to set or special plug adapters to change - the headphone knows if it is plugged into a stereo or mono system and automatically adjusts! Built with kid's health and safety in mind, these are the first headphones designed to combat the spread of head lice in schools. Each headphone comes in its own heavy-duty, write-on, reclosable bag. When sealed in the bag, lice is killed in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals. Also available with inline volume control (MS2LV).
- Patented ASM automatic stereo / mono technology
- Operates in 1/8" stereo, 1/8" mono, 1/4" stereo or 1/4" mono modes
- Leatherette ear cushions
- Includes heavy-duty, write-on, reclosable bag
- When sealed, kills lice in 24-48 hours without use of chemicals
- Impedance: 170 Ohms
- Speaker drivers: 40mm Cobalt magnet type
- Frequency response: 18-20kHz
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
- Cord length: 9.84 Feet
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.