The Hamilton HH/W904-MULTI Wireless Listening Center with Headphone Rack is perfect for all multimedia, lab and classroom applications. Each system includes one transmitter and four headphones as well as a wireless speaker for group use. The entire system can be switched between 4 different frequencies with easy color-coded switches. Add additional transmitters to have up to 4 different channels of audio simultaneously! Go Wireless in your classroom with plug and play simplicity.
- Includes (1) W900 multi wireless transmitter, (4) W901 multi channeled wireless headphone, and (1) HH headphone rack
- Transmitter transmits high quality audio via VHF to W901 series headphones
- Connects to any analog audio source through a 1/8'' stereo mini plug
- Headphone get 50 hours of listening time between charges with only an 8 hour charge time
- Superb sound quality without wires or interference
- Powered by classroom friendly internal NiMH battery with 40 hours of operating time between 8-hour charges
- No toxic chemicals, mercury free
- Speaker helps to engage a group of students sitting far away from the audio source without disturbing the whole classroom
- Integrated four channel selector is calibrated to receive VHF frequencies from W900 transmitters and allows to switch between four independent programs without interference
- Speaker operates 4 to 6 hours on a full 8 hour charge
- Speaker with built-in 3.5mm mini headphone jack
- Sturdy metal headphone rack for storing whole set of headphones
- Made in USA
- Color LED on speaker shows channel selected
- W2040 Receivers within a 300 feet range
- Switchable between 4 frequencies (Blue - 72.500 MHz, yellow - 72.100 MHz, green - 72.900 MHz and orange - 74.700 MHz)
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.