Introduce your students to the fun and art of taking pictures and making their own videos with the Hamilton Electronics High Definition Digital Camcorder! Newly redesigned for 2012, this camcorder features an all-new high speed image processor for super-smooth Full HD 1080P video recording, 2.7" LCD display, 8x Digital Zoom and built-in LED light. Still pictures look great thanks to a 5MP image sensor (up to 12MP interpolated). Output your pictures and video via USB, HDMI or Composite. Recordings are saved directly to SD card (2GB card included). In addition to recording video, this camera can also take still photos, play MP3s and make audio recordings. Innovative battery compartment lets you use rechargeable battery (included) or 4 "AAA" batteries (not included). Video files from this camera are recorded in the latest H.264 video codec in AVI format. Camera includes USB charging and data cable, AV breakout cable, rechargeable Li-ion battery, pouch, CD, wrist strap and owner's manual.
- Mini USB 2.0 Port (USB Cable Included)
- Kit includes 6 Hamilton cameras and nylon carrying case
- TV Output: HDMI, NTSC/PAL Selectable, Composite (HDMI and Camcorder Breakout cables not included)
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Requires: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Self-Timer: 10 second delay
- Operation Modes: Movie Record, Picture Record, MP3 Player, MP4 Player, PC Camera, Mass Storage Device
- Digital Zoom: 4X in Still Image mode, 4X in Video modes up to 720P
- File Format: Picture: JPEG; Movie: AVI (H.264); Music: MP3
- Storage Media: Dual SD Card Slots for long video recording, One 2GB card included (No internal memory)
- System requirement: 256 MB RAM; CD ROM; 1GB free HDD space; Available USB port; 16-bit Color Display; Compatible with Mac OSX
- Designed for the classroom with rugged construction
- Image Sensor: 5 Mega Pixel Sensor (2592x1944 native resolution)
See something odd?
Report it here.