Engineered specifically to meet the demands of today's First Responders! Taskforce XP lockers provide ample space for storing of safety gear, weapons, utility belts, clip boards, brief cased, laptops, body armor, boots and jackets. Order with or without the lower pedestal base unit which includes a maple seat and oversized drawer for storing of larger items such a duffle bags. Lockers are of all welded construction with super duty 14 gauge reinforced doors, continuous piano hinges, high security 3 point turn handle latching and a 16 gauge body with 18 gauge back. Sheet steel components are fabricated from galvanneal corrosion resistant sheet steel to provide maximum protection against the elements. Galvanneal is steel that is hot dipped to provide a zinc coating and is then heat treated (annealed) to provide a hardened barrier that allows for a high quality powder coat finish. A keyed cylinder lock is provided for the interior security box, outer door and sliding drawer so these lockers are ready to use the moment they arrive.
- Includes interior security box with key lock, two upper shelves, vertical partition, two partial shelves, coat rod, clip board holder and utility belt hook clothing hooks and pedestal base unit with key lockable drawer
- One wide single tier locker
- 14 Gauge solid doors
- Projecting high security cremone turn handle
- Three Point cremone turn handle latching
- 16 Gauge continuous piano hinge
- Emergency response locker
- No legs
- Made in USA
- Prime galvanneal sheet steel construction
- Hallowell gray color
- Hallowell provides two years warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.