Engineered specifically to meet the demands of today's First Responders! TaskForce XP lockers provide ample space for storing of safety gear, weapons, utility belts, clip boards, brief cased, laptops, body armor, boots and jackets. Order with or without the lower pedestal base unit which includes a maple seat and oversized drawer for storing of larger items such a duffle bags. Lockers are of all-welded construction with super-duty 14 gauge reinforced doors, continuous piano hinges, high-security 3-point turn-handle latching and a 16 gauge body with 18 gauge back. Sheet steel components are fabricated from galvanneal corrosion resistant sheet steel to provide maximum protection against the elements. Galvanneal is steel that is hot dipped to provide a zinc coating and is then heat treated (annealed) to provide a hardened barrier that allows for a high quality powder coat finish. TaskForce XP welded lockers ship fully-assembled in 1-wide units. A keyed cylinder lock is provided for the interior security box, outer door and sliding drawer so these lockers are ready to use the moment they arrive. Color is Hallowell Gray.
- Includes interior security box with key lock, 2-upper shelves, vertical partition, 2-partial shelves, coat rod, clip board holder, utility belt hook and clothing hooks
- TaskForceXP emergency response locker
- Single tier, double door
- 14 Gauge louvered doors, 16 gauge body, 18 gauge back
- Projecting high-security cremone turn-handle, 3-point cremone turn-handle latching
- 16 Gauge continuous piano hinge
- Galvanneal sheet steel
See something odd?
Report it here.