Superior Portable Gates
These heavy-duty steel gates can be easily rolled to any location, and installed instantly without anchors to walls or floor.
- Compact fold-up size and heavy-duty swivel casters for easy moving
- Standard padlock hasp
- Simplified pressure lock system
- Two or more gates can be joined together for large expanses
- Floor anchors not required, but available for special installations
- Cylinder locks available for additional security
- Size when closed: 19'' x 30''
- Vertical bars: 3/4'' x 3/8'' 14-gauge cold-rolled channel spaced 6'' on center
- Shears (lattice bars): 3/16'' x 5/8'' cold-rolled flat, fitted with free-floating nylon rollers
- Gate body anchored to 2-5/8'' x 1'' 10-gauge cold-rolled carriage channels, and braced with 7/8'' O.D. 14-gauge welded tubing
- Two 2-1/2'' ball bearing swivel casters on each carriage
- Unit retainer channel: 2-9/32'' x 1'' 10-gauge cold-rolled steel
- Male lock channel: 2-9/32'' x 1'' 10-gauge cold-rolled steel
- Female lock channel: 1-7/8'' x 1-5/8'' 14-gauge cold-rolled steel
- Zinc-plated finish
- Overall Width - Side to Side (11' to 15' Corridor Size): 180"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (13' to 18' Corridor Size): 216"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (3'6" to 6' Corridor Size): 72"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (6' to 9' Corridor Size): 108"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (7' to 12' Corridor Size): 144"
Hallowell Superior Portable Gates
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 180"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 216"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 72"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 108"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 144"
|Country of Manufacture: United States|| |
About the Manufacturer
List Industries Inc. was founded by Max H. List in 1936 with the idea that customer satisfaction and product quality would be the basis for success. This philosophy is carried on today through the efforts of his son, Herb List, CEO and his grandson, JR List, President. From the first locker to roll out the door in Chicago, Illinois to the thousands of lockers manufactured weekly in Deerfield Beach, Florida, Hallowell is dedicated to providing the highest quality locker in the industry.
Together with their commitment to customer service, they believe there is not a better combination to serve their customers' needs. As an innovator and industry leader in product design and development for over 60 years, List Industries continues to lead the way into the next millennium.
Hallowell's development of recessed handles, single point (no moving parts) latching mechanisms, and fully-framed lockers are just a few of the innovative ideas that provide their customers with a lifetime of satisfaction. As they approach a new era in facility planning, their engineering team is working night and day to continue the excellence which began in that small factory in Chicago, Illinois over 60 years ago.
Hallowell Superior Portable Gates
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Hallowell
Superior Portable Gates online from Wayfair Supply, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Hallowell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Commercial Room Dividers product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Hallowell
Superior Portable Gates or shop for your entire business, Wayfair Supply has everything you need.