The 1100 NY Series has served the needs of Schools, Universities, Hospitals and Offices across the nation. The wide selection of sizes has made the New Yorker Series Hale's most popular collection. Beveled front edges and lock joint mitered corners allow for easy installation for end-to-end or back-to-back groupings.
- 3 Shelves included
- Great storage in ''dead space'' corner area
- Shelf adjustment at 1'' intervals
- Solid lumber basefront and .25'' printed back
- Leveling glides for uneven floor installation
- Steel angle brackets reinforced top corners
- Each shelf load bearing weight of 150 lbs.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 5 years
- Shelves constructed of .75'' solid hardwood lumber with 2'' front edge
- 1100 NY Series collection
See something odd?
Report it here.