An easy way to do laundry, the Haier 1 Cu. Ft. Top Loading Washer is simply designed to offer the right mix of style and utility. Flaunting a sleek body, this washer has a compact size, which occupies very little floor space. It is energy saving and has an estimated annual operating cost of $23 only.
The Haier 1 Cu. Ft. Top Loading Washer includes heavy-duty casters and a quick connect sink adapter for easy usage. This top load washer features three electronically controlled water levels and adjustable legs, which can be arranged on the floor as per your convenience. It has a one Cu. Ft. stainless steel tub, and three wash cycles that facilitate washing of all type of clothes. The Haier 1 Cu. Ft. Top Loading Washer comes with an end of cycle signal and removable lint filter that allow easy cleaning of the tub. This top load washer has a beautiful white finish electronic controls and LED indicators for an aesthetically pleasing look.
The Haier 1 Cu. Ft. Top Loading Washer is low on maintenance and needs to be cleaned of the lint that is accumulated in the filter.
- Quick connect sink adapter included
- Heavy duty casters included
- Electronic controls with LED indicators
- 3 Electronically controlled water levels
- End of cycle signal
- Removable lint filter
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Easy installation/Hook-Up
- 3 Wash cycles heavy
- Normal and quick
- 1 Cu. Ft. Stainless steel tub size
- Capacity: Compact
- Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $23Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost based on four wash loads a week and a 2007 national average electricity cost of 10.65 cents per kWh and natural gas cost of $1.218 per therm.
- Wash Cycles: Normal; Heavy Duty
- Drum Material: Stainless Steel
See something odd?
Report it here.