Ghent's traditional enclosed changeable vinyl letterboards are weather-resistant for outdoor use when mounted under an awning or overhang. The frame is anodized aluminum in satin or dark bronze finish. The 0.25" precision grooved vinyl letter panels feature a sealed back. A set of 0.75" gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces) is included. Doors feature full-length hinges and shatter-resistant acrylic panels with flush mount locks and keys for added security. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent's 10-year guarantee.
- Includes set of 0.75" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces)
- Material: Vinyl
- Lighted header
- Precision grooves panels for easy letter insertion
- Flush mount locks and keys for added security
- Doors feature full length hinges and shatter resistant acrylic panels
- Provides weather resistant durability when mounted under awning or overhang
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting
- Made in the USA
- Frame: Aluminum
- Board: Changeable Letterboard
- Designed For: Outdoor Use
- Lockable: Yes
- Overall Board Depth - Front to Back: 2.25 Inches
- Manufacturer provides 10 years warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.