Ghent's illuminated headliner enclosed letterboards for outdoor use are weather-resistant when mounted under an awning or overhang. The units feature durable anodized aluminum frames in satin or dark bronze finish. The 0.25" precision grooved black or burgundy letterboard panels are vinyl with a weather-resistant backing. Each unit ships complete with a set of 0.75” gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces). Doors feature full-length hinges and shatter-resistant acrylic panels with flush mount locks and keys for added security. Lighted headers include a 6” high opaque acrylic panel with uppercase and lowercase Helvetica black letters, sized and centered depending on length of name. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent's 10-year guarantee.
- Includes set of 0.75" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces)
- Lens material: Opaque acrylic
- Panel material: Vinyl
- Lighted header
- Precision grooves panel for easy letter insertion
- Flush mount locks and keys for added security
- Doors has full length hinges and shatter resistant acrylic panels
- Provides weather resistant durability when mounted under awning or overhang
- Black uppercase and lowercase Helvetica letters are sized and centered
- Concealed corner brackets allow easy and secure mounting
- Comes with illuminated headliner
- Made in the USA
- Frame: Aluminum
- Board: Changeable Letterboard
- Designed For: Outdoor Use
- Lockable: Yes
- Overall Board Depth - Front to Back: 2.25 Inches
- Manufacturer provides 10 years warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.