Ghent's Traditional Enclosed Changeable Vinyl Letter boards are weather-resistant for outdoor use when mounted under an awning or overhang. The frame is anodized aluminum in Satin or dark Bronze finish. The ¼” precision grooved vinyl letter panels feature a sealed back and are available in Black or Burgundy. A set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces) is included. Doors feature full-length hinges and shatter-resistant acrylic panels with flush mount locks and keys for added security. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee. Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
- Vinyl letter panel provides weather-resistant durability when mounted under awning or overhang.
- Features 1/4" precision grooves for easy letter insertion with a set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces).
- Doors feature full-length hinges, shatter-resistant acrylic panels, flush mount locks and keys for added security.
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting.
- Interior depth 7/8". Overall depth 2 1/4".
- Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee.
- Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
- Frame: Aluminum
- Board: Changeable Letterboard
- Designed For: Outdoor Use
- Lockable: Yes
- Overall Board Depth - Front to Back: 2.25 Inches
See something odd?
Report it here.