Ghent's Illuminated Headliner Enclosed Letter boards for outdoor use are weather-resistant when mounted under an awning or overhang. The units feature durable anodized aluminum frames in Satin or dark Bronze finish. The ¼” precision grooved Black or Burgundy letter board panels are vinyl with a weather-resistant backing. Each unit ships complete with a set of 3/4” Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces). Doors feature full-length hinges and shatter-resistant acrylic panels with flush mount locks and keys for added security. Lighted headers include a 6” high opaque acrylic panel with uppercase and lowercase Helvetica black letters, sized and centered depending on length of name. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee. Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
- Features 6"H lighted header - opaque acrylic lens, black uppercase and lowercase Helvetica letters, sized and centered.
- Vinyl letter panel provides weather-resistant durability when mounted under awning or overhang.
- Features 1/4" precision grooves for easy letter insertion with a set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces).
- Doors feature full-length hinges, shatter-resistant acrylic panels, flush mount locks and keys for added security.
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting.
- Interior depth 7/8". Overall depth 2 1/4".
- Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee.
- Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
- Frame: Aluminum
- Board: Changeable Letterboard
- Designed For: Outdoor Use
- Lockable: Yes
- Overall Board Depth - Front to Back: 2.25 Inches
See something odd?
Report it here.