Ghent’s Traditional Indoor Enclosed Recycled Rubber Tack board Message Centers meet the measures to call them “GREEN” as they feature materials that are fully recyclable. The tack board surface is manufactured using 90% post-industrial recycled rubber and the anodized Bronze aluminum frame contains 75% post-industrial material. The shatter-resistant acrylic door panels contain up to 15% post-industrial recycled materials. The tack surface, available in 3 colors, is self-healing and will hold up under the most demanding conditions. It is easy to maintain, colorfast and will resist stains and fading. Doors feature full-length hinges and flush mount locks and keys for added security. Included are concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee. For indoor use. Made in the USA and TAA compliant.
- Go “GREEN” - manufactured from post-industrial material: tack surface 90%, aluminum frame 75%
- Self-healing recycled rubber tack surface hides pin holes
- Doors feature full-length hinges, shatter-resistant acrylic panels, flush mount locks and keys for added security
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting
- Made in the USA - TAA Compliant
- Backed by Ghent's 10 year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.