Ghent's Headliner Enclosed Letter boards for indoor use feature ¼” precision grooved changeable flannel letter panels. The units feature durable anodized aluminum frames in Satin or dark Bronze finish. The panels are available in Black or Burgundy. A set of 3/4" Gothic style white letters, numbers and characters is included. Lockable full-length hinged doors, with shatter-resistant acrylic, help make these wall mounted units a popular choice for schools, churches, hospitals and fraternal organizations. Headers include a 6” high opaque acrylic panel with uppercase and lowercase Helvetica black letters, sized and centered depending on length of name. Optional lighted header panel is available. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee. Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
- Features 6"H header - opaque acrylic lens, black uppercase and lowercase Helvetica letters, sized and centered.
- Letter panel features 1/4" precision grooves for easy letter insertion with a set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces).
- Doors feature shatter-resistant acrylic, full-length hinges, locks and keys for added security.
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting.
- Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee.
- Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
- Frame: Aluminum
- Board: Changeable Letterboard
- Designed For: Indoor Use
- Lockable: Yes
- Overall Board Depth - Front to Back: 2.25 Inches
See something odd?
Report it here.