Nelson Swag Leg Group is revival of historic collection by George Nelson. Introduced in 1958, group's evocative pieces have look, scale and function that are simply right for today. These classic, sculpted designs can be used individually or together in home or office, from meeting spaces to offices and dining areas.
- With his Swag Leg Group, George Nelson didn't try to design innovation; innovation resulted from his criteria for design.
- Solid walnut stretchers that bolt onto legs were added for stable, durable base that is common to both Swag Desk and Tables
- ''Swaging'' -- using pressure to taper and curve metal tube -- proved to be best way to produce Nelson's legs, which are made of 16-gauge steel and have adjustable glides
- He began with legs, insisting that they be made of metal, machine formed and pre-finished. He also wanted them to be easy for consumer to assemble, so desk and tables could ship knocked down to save on costs.
- Wayfair backs 1-Year Herman Miller Manufacturer Warranty. Should you experience any problems with your Nelson Swag Leg Desk, Herman Miller will cover cost of fixing it for you within this time period
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Nelson Swag Leg Desk that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Application: Home office; Professional office
See something odd?
Report it here.