Extend your audio and video signals with the best in Gefen's Component Audio Extender. With this extender, you can place your source anywhere and extend the signal up to a 1000 feet away. The Component Audio Extender will extend analog component as well as analog audio or digital audio via SPDIF or TOSlink. Working this device is simple, as all audio is transmitted digitally over the CAT-5e cable while both the analog and digital audio outputs are active on the receiver side.
Note: Both analog and digital audio outputs are active on the receiver side when two channel audio is inputted. If multi-channel audio is inputted, then the analog audio output will not work.
- Supports up to 1080p component video
- No loss of quality
- Supports analog L and R audio and multichannel digital TOSlink or SPDIF audio
- Plug and play installation
- Equalizations for different CAT-5 skews
- Includes 1 CAT-5 cable for extension, Component Audio Extender Sender, Component Audio Extender Receiver, 1 6 ft component cable, one 2 RCA L and R audio cable, 2 5V power supplies
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input video signal: 1.2 Volts
- Input sync signal: 5 Volts
- Horizontal frequency range: 15 - 70 KHz
- Vertical frequency range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In/Out: 3 RCA component
- Audio In/Out: 2 RCA Audio, 1 SPDIF, 1 TOSlink
- Link connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Power consumption: 5 watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 1" H x 3" W x 3.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.