Gardall's microwave safes protect important documents and possessions from theft and fire. These safes bear the Underwriters' Laboratories label for explosion, fire endurance, and drop tests. These one-hour safes can withstand temperatures of 1,700 degrees fahrenheit with an interior temperature not exceeding 350 degrees fahrenheit (paper chars at 405 degrees fahrenheit) for a full hour and the cool down period.
- Includes pull-out storage shelf
- Centered bolt down hole with hardware included for installation
- Comes with security combination and key lock
- Electronic lock option
- Plated interlocking bolts from door into the safe prevent removal of the door
- Door is precision built out of extra heavy steel and swings on heavy duty hinges with tongue and groove closure on all side of the door frame
- Powder coated paint increases durability
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.