Gardall's fire and burglary safes protect important documents and possessions from theft and fire. The small and medium safes bear the Underwriters' Laboratories label for one-hour fire endurance. Not stopping at fire protection, these safes carry the Underwriters' Laboratories Residential Security Container Burglary label.
- Includes pull-out storage shelf
- Centered bolt down hole with hardware included for installation
- Independent glass re-locking system
- Appealing two tone paint increases durability
- Heavy duty door is 2'' thick with a three spoke chrome plated handle
- Can withstand temperatures of 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Interior temperature not exceeding 350 degrees Fahrenheit (paper chars at 405 degrees Fahrenheit) for a full hour and the cool down period
- Rests in a furnace reaching 1,850 degrees Fahrenheit for two hours and tested for explosion threats and ability to take significant falls
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- The fire and burglary safe has a 3" thick body and 4" thick door
- 1 Year limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.