Gardall's in-floor safes are designed to keep your money or valuables where you put them and maintain a low profile. The bodies of this style of safe have a pyramid shape for solid floor anchoring, and an optional door slot allows for quick deposits while the baffles prevent the contents from being fished out.
- Dust cover for safe door included
- Class ''B'' insurance burglary resistant following the broad form and mercantile safe insurance classifications
- Full length locking bar on the hinge side of the door
- Hard plate between lock and dial ring as well as an independent re-locking device to prevent a forced entry
- Spring makes doors easier to open once unlocked
- Group II U.L. listed combination or electronic push-button locks
- Note: Safe dimensions can vary. Refrain from undertaking any sort of construction project until safe is delivered and exact dimensions can be determined.
- 1 Year limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.