Be prepared with this unique safety kit that contains essential emergency items. Five color-coded and labeled see-through modular bags are housed in a red backpack and keep items organized and accessible. The modular bags are: Alert€''includes flashlight with battery, two light sticks, whistle, one ''Call 9-1-1'' banner. Shelter/Weather€''includes rain poncho, 38 x 60 emergency blanket plus four hand, pocket and glove warmers. Food€''includes one 2,400-calorie bar. Water€''includes four drinking water pouches. First Aid€''includes bandages, gauze, first aid tape, cleansing wipes, antibiotic and burn cream, lip ointment and alcohol pads. Durable nylon backpack has ''American Red Cross'' emblem and room for personal items as well as the modular bags.
- Emergency Smartpack
- Mounting: N/A
- Global Product Type: First Aid Kits
- Compliance, Standards: Endorsed by the American Red Cross
- Contains: Alcohol Cleansing Pads;Antibiotic Ointment Packs;Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes;Backpack;Butterfly Wound Bandages;''Call 9-1-1'' Banner;Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage;Emergency Blanket;Emergency Drinking Water;First Aid Card;First Aid Cream;First Aid Tape Roll;Flashlight With Two Batteries;Food Bars;Gauze Dressing Pads;Hand Warmers;Junior Bandage;Light Sticks;Lip Ointment;Modular Packs;Nonadhesive Bandages;Patch Bandages;Plastic Bandages;Rain Poncho;Soap Towelettes;Trauma Pad;Triangular Sling Bandage;Vinyl Gloves;Whistle With Neck Cord
- Case Material: Nylon
- Made in the USA
- Quantity : 1 each
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- System Capacity: 1 Person System
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- This item is non-returnable
See something odd?
Report it here.