This vertical file adds protection to any office. For a modest one-time investment, you'll rest easier knowing that this popular file is protecting your business. Keep your records safe and on-hand with UL class 350 1-hour fire protection. This file is surely the style you want and the peace of mind you need.
- Two-position drawer catch allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked
- Insulation between all drawers makes each one a separate insulated container
- Field-replaceable steel panels allow for easy replacement of damaged panels
- Drawer pulls are surface-mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads
- Drawer bodies are built with high sides for use with hanging folders; no additional frames are required
- Drawer suspensions are maintenance-free and guaranteed for life
- Standard drawer locks provide general locking of all drawers through key locks
- UL Class 350 1-hour fire protection insulated records container
- UL impact rated to resist damage after falling up to 30 feet
- UL rated to keep from exploding at temperatures up to 2000° F
- Designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- UL high security lock resists unauthorized access
- Finish is both environmentally friendly and scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance
- Fireproof insulation is 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1'' x 2'' lattice made of 14-gauge, galvanized welded-steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact or explosion
See something odd?
Report it here.