For increased security, this file offers a concealed safe in the top drawer, adding protection to any office. For a modest one-time investment, you'll rest easier knowing that this popular safe-in-a-file is protecting your business. Keep your records safe and on-hand with UL class 350 1-hour fire protection. This safe-in-a-file is surely the style you want and the peace of mind you need.
- Top drawer contains a concealed safe; bottom drawer is built with high sides for use with hanging folders
- Safe features a UL-listed Group II combination lock and an internal locking device
- Drawer locks provide general locking of both drawers through standard key locks
- Insulation between drawers makes each one a separate insulated container
- Field-replaceable steel panels allow for easy replacement of damaged panels
- Drawer pulls are surface-mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads
- Drawer heads are formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof gypsum insulation
- Drawer suspensions are maintenance-free and guaranteed for life
- Inner safe door constructed of 0.25'' steel
- Finish is both environmentally friendly and scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance
- Both safe and file drawer offer fireproof protection with insulation made of 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1'' x 2'' lattice made of 14-gauge, galvanized welded-steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact or explosion
See something odd?
Report it here.