For the home or office, protect your documents in the event of an average fire. The Two Drawer File allows for organization of both letter and legal size documents. This file has full extension drawer glides for ease of use. The proven UL-classified one-hour fire protection ensures that your documents and files will remain undamaged.
- Proven UL classified 1-hour fire protection
- Holds 150 letter or 100 A-4 legal size file folders
- Legal rails
- Smooth, quiet Accu-ride suspension system
- Flat key lock
- : As the fire raises the room temperature, the molded polymer housings melt and ''weld'' together, completely sealing the interior.
- : Next, the double walls filled with Survivacast® shield the contents from the heat of the fire. Survivacast is an insulation that encapsulates water. As the water converts to gas in the heat of the fire, an endothermic reaction occurs which absorbs the heat.
- : Protected by the complete seal and the Survivacast insulation, the interior of the Fire-Safe chest or file remains safely under 350°F - well below the 450°F charring point of paper, during the fire duration noted.
- If SentrySafe Fire-Safe products are damaged by fire at any time while still owned by you (the original owner), SentrySafe will ship a replacement free of charge. Consult your owner's manual for further details.How Does It Work? Fire-Safe Chests & Files:
- Capacity: 2.38 cu. ft. (4104 cu. in.)
- 1-year limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.