This vertical file adds protection to any office. For a modest one-time investment, you'll rest easier knowing that this popular file is protecting your business. Choose from nine colors to match your office décor perfectly. Keep your records safe and on-hand with UL class 350 1-hour fire protection. This file is surely the style you want and the peace of mind you need.
Note: When ordering multiple key lock files, please specify if you would like them all to use the same key.
- Two-position drawer catch allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked
- Insulation between all drawers makes each one a separate insulated container
- Field-replaceable steel panels allow for easy replacement of damaged panels
- Drawer pulls are surface-mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads
- Finish is both environmentally friendly and scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance
- Drawer bodies are built with high sides for use with hanging folders; no additional frames are required
- Fireproof insulation is 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1" x 2" lattice made of 14-gauge, galvanized welded-steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact or explosion
- Drawer suspensions are maintenance-free and guaranteed for life
- Drawer dimensions: 10 3/8" H x 15 1/4" W x 26" D
- Overall dimensions: 40.25" H x 20.81" W x 31.56" D
- Standard drawer locks provide general locking of all drawers through key locks
- Optional UL-Listed combination lock
- Optional UL-Listed manipulation-proof combination lock with special high-security locking devices furnished in lieu of standard drawer catches on the side of drawers
- Optional UL-Listed electronic lock features an electronic lock's master code, such that you can easily control who has access by adding, deleting, or changing up to eight different user codes; file locks automatically each time the drawer with the electronic lock is closed; six-button combination opens the lock in five seconds or less; one million possible combinations make it virtually unpickable
This Product Meets the Following UL Standards
- UL Class 350 1-hour fire protection insulated records container
- UL impact rated to resist damage after falling up to 30 feet
- UL rated to keep from exploding at temperatures up to 2000° F
- Designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- UL high security lock resists unauthorized access
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.