For safeguarding your irreplaceable records and documents, no other 22" deep file gives you as much protection as the extra-tough Turtle. It holds letter-size hanging folders front-to-back and legal-size hanging folders side-to-side. The Turtle offers UL 1-hour fire protection with impact rating. Available in a neutral parchment color, it's perfect for your home, personal office, or small business. This file provides a lifetime of security for one affordable price.
Note: When ordering multiple files, please specify if you would like them all to use the same key.
- Comes with a standard 4-pin key lock
- Fireproof insulation is 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1" x 2" lattice made of 14-gauge, galvanized welded-steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact or explosion
- Insulation between drawers makes each one a separate insulated container
- Field-replaceable steel panels allow for easy replacement of damaged panels
- Drawer pulls are surface-mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads
- Finish is both environmentally friendly and scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance
- Drawer bodies are built with high sides for use with hanging folders; no additional frames are required
- Drawer heads are formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof gypsum insulation
- Drawer suspensions are maintenance-free and guaranteed for life
- Drawer dimensions: 10.38" H x 12.19" W x 15.13" D
- Overall dimensions: 27.75" H x 17.75" W x 22.13" D
FireKing File Warranty
| This Product Meets the Following UL Standards: |
| || UL Class 350 1-hour fire protection insulated records container || UL impact rated to resist damage after falling up to 30 feet || UL rated to keep from exploding at temperatures up to 2000° F || Designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses. |
Every product with the FireKing label is manufactured using the latest available technology. Whether you're looking for a simple fire safe to store overnight receipts or a computer-based intelligent safe to protect against employee theft, if it's from the FireKing family of products, you know it'll protect your company's assets. FireKing products have stood up to tornadoes, fires, falls and break-ins. And just as important, they've stood up to the test of time. No wonder FireKing works with America's foremost companies and distributes products in over 85 countries worldwide.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.