This file is the ultimate in fire protection. This line is composed of the only American-built insulated files with a 2-hour fire and impact rating from Underwriters Laboratories. Made with Thermocell II, a proprietary insulation which provides twice the average protection, this vertical file adds security to any office. Choose from nine colors to match your office décor perfectly. This file is surely the style you want and the peace of mind you need.
Note: When ordering multiple key lock files, please specify if you would like them all to use the same key.
- Parchment paint finish standard
- Two-position drawer catch allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked
- Fireproof insulation is made with Thermocell II, a proprietary insulation which provides twice the average protection
- Insulation between all drawers makes each one a separate insulated container
- Field-replaceable steel panels allow for easy replacement of damaged panels
- Drawer pulls are surface-mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads
- Finish is both environmentally friendly and scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance
- Drawer bodies are built with high sides for use with hanging folders; no additional frames are required
- Drawer heads are formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof gypsum insulation
- Drawer suspensions are maintenance-free and guaranteed for life
- Drawer dimensions: 11 9/16" H x 12 15/16" W x 25 1/8" D
- Overall dimensions: 56.19" H x 18.91" W x 31.22" D
More Information on FireKing's Lock Options
- Standard drawer locks provide general locking of all drawers through key locks
- Optional UL-Listed combination lock
- Optional UL-Listed manipulation-proof combination lock with special high-security locking devices furnished in lieu of standard drawer catches on the side of drawers
- Optional UL-Listed electronic lock features an electronic lock's master code, such that you can easily control who has access by adding, deleting, or changing up to eight different user codes; file locks automatically each time the drawer with the electronic lock is closed; six-button combination opens the lock in five seconds or less; one million possible combinations make it virtually unpickable
FireKing File Warranty
| This Product Meets the Following UL Standards: |
| || UL Class 350 2-hour fire protection insulated records container || UL impact rated to resist damage after falling up to 30 feet || UL rated to keep from exploding at temperatures up to 2000° F || Designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses. || UL high security lock resists unauthorized access |
Every product with the FireKing label is manufactured using the latest available technology. Whether you're looking for a simple fire safe to store overnight receipts or a computer-based intelligent safe to protect against employee theft, if it's from the FireKing family of products, you know it'll protect your company's assets. FireKing products have stood up to tornadoes, fires, falls and break-ins. And just as important, they've stood up to the test of time. No wonder FireKing works with America's foremost companies and distributes products in over 85 countries worldwide.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.