The Fantasy Fields Crackled Rose Coat Tree will help you manage your little one’s mess along with teaching him/her important organizational skills in a jolly and fun filled way. The fancy rack features an attractive hand painted design with festive polka dots and 4 hand carved wooden pegs with rose tips that stick out like branches enabling you to hang your child’s accessories and outer wear like coats and caps.
It features a modern style and multiple colored finishes which enhances the appeal. The rack takes into account the user convenience factor and will definitely impress your little son/daughter.
The Crackled Rose Coat Tree from Fantasy Fields has a durable wooden construction. A screwdriver is required for assembling which should not be much of a hassle. Installation is of free-standing type and hence, the coat rack does not require any additional support. It is eco-friendly and has the non-toxic paint by Teamson Design Corp applied on it. These features make the product safe for your kid’s use. Occasional wiping with a cloth will definitely preserve the charming glory. Best suited for your child’s bedroom, this product may however be used by all age groups. Apart from the requirement of organizing the stuffs, the smart, beautiful look of the product also makes this piece a perfect birth day present.
- Hand painted and hand carved design with durable wooden construction and non-toxic paint by Teamson Design Corp
- Helps develop organization skills
- Four separate places to hang children's clothes, hats, jackets and more
- Quick and easy assembly
- Perfect for ages 3 and up
- Easy Assembly
- Packaged with step-by-step assembly instruction
- Frame/Rail Material: Wood
- Installation Type: Freestanding
See something odd?
Report it here.