The VMAX2 has various control options that work in conjunction with its Low Voltage Controller (LVC). A 12V trigger port uses a standard RJ45 connection and synchronizes the screen's drop and rise with your projector's power cycle. The wall box kit can be installed as an external wall-mounted control or use the extended IR ''Eye'' receiver for recessed ceiling installations.
- Includes IR / RF remote, 3-way wall switch, and 12v trigger
- Black aluminum casing
- Adjustable vertical limit switch to regulate drop / rise settings
- Screen Gain: 1.1
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Durable all-metal casing for wall and ceiling installation
- Synchronized motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Surface Finish: Matte White
- VMAX2 Series collection
- 160 degree wide viewing angle for large group presentations
- 2-year parts and labor manufacturer warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.