A Built-In Infrared and Radio Frequency Receiver streamlines your wall / ceiling installation. Internal-In Low Voltage Controller (LVC) with RJ45 port connects the 5-12 volt trigger to synchronize the drop / rise cycle of your screen with the projector's power cycle. Extend this port using CAT-5 cable to anywhere in the room. An in-line wall switch is included for additional control.
- Includes IR / RF remote, 3-way wall switch, and 12v trigger
- Premium grade front
- Fiberglass material
- White aluminum housing
- Sliding brackets is made for versatile wall and ceiling installations
- 16:9 Aspect ratio
- Screen Gain: 1.1
- Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant and made for wall and ceiling installations
- Tubular motor provides superior timing and lift capacity
- Adjustable vertical limit switch regulates screen drop / rise settings
- Surface Finish: Matte White
- Home2 Series collection
- 160 degree wide viewing angle with 1.1 gain for either home cinema or Commercial presentations
- 2-year parts and labor manufacturer warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.