A product introduced before its time, Eames Desk Unit is emblematic of grace and vision Charles and Ray Eames used in solving home furnishing problems. Introduced in 1952, Eames Desk Units helped establish exciting new residential furniture look. It's also at home in contemporary office. Desk Unit complements many other Eames pieces, or it can standalone with seamless grace and ease. The Design Introduced in 1950, these units demonstrate knack Charles and Ray Eames had for using industrial production techniques to extend boundaries of design and create whole new look. result of work they had done for 1949 exhibition at Detroit Institute of Arts, these pieces reveal ''machine aesthetic'' and Japanese influences important to Eameses at time. Long before ''modularity'' and ''high tech'' entered language, Charles and Ray combined standardized parts in many ways to create practical furnishings that suit variety of uses at home and in office.
- Wonderful display of Cubist form and function
- Painted hardwood sides and back panels
- Painted surfaces in multi primary tones or neutral
- File drawer can be implemented on left or right
- Desk frame, legs and cross supports are all zinc-coated steel
- Practical and efficient size for home or office
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Eames Desk Unit that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Wayfair also back 1-Year Herman Miller Manufacturer Warranty. Should you experience any problems with your Eames Desk Unit, Herman Miller will cover cost of fixing it for you within this time period
- Application: Home office; Professional office
See something odd?
Report it here.