Targa electric projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms. The motor is mounted inside the roller, for a trim balanced appearance. Pentagonal steel case is scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions.
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 16' x 16' and 240" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
High Contrast Grey
Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8’ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Contrast Grey: Targa Electric Screen - HDTV 106" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Screen Gain:||Less Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top