The DVA-8 is a 8" aperture with one vertical CFL lamp for general and task lighting. This fixture is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceiling or for existing insulated ceilings where insulation can be kept 3" from all sides of the housing. Heat sink aluminum socket housing, with vertically adjustable lamp holder may produce various focuses for different lamp types.
- One light recessed light
- 20 gauge CRS mounting ring painted black 1.625" deep collar
- 5" Vertically adjustable universal mounting bracket
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Five 0.5" knockouts with pry-out slots and four NM-B knockouts
- Multiple reflector and trim options
- G24D / GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps
- Heat sink aluminum cup
- Vertically adjustable multiple lamp holder
- 0.5" EMT conduit for mounting or choice of optional C-Channel or flat hanger bars
- Accommodates (1) 26W G24D/GX24Q compact fluorescent bulb
This is commercial not residential lighting
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.