- Projection Screen
- Tensioned Cosmopolitan Electrol collection
- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Handsome black painted case blends with any decor.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- Optional Floating Mounting Bracket allows screen to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- The Tensioned Cosmopolitan® Electrol® is available with built in low voltage control, silent motor and silent motor with low voltage control
- Viewing Area: 92" H x 164" W
- Viewing Area: 108" H x 192" W
- Viewing Area: 126" H x 168" W
- Viewing Area: 132" H x 176" W
- Viewing Area: 144" H x 172" W
- Viewing Area: 144" H x 192" W
Flexible Fabric Screen: A translucent, neutral gray vinyl fabric that allows rear projection in applications where a rigid acrylic or glass screen are not possible. This specially designed gray vinyl surface offers the same high transmission and low reflectance values as a rigid rear projection screen for optimal viewing. It yields excellent color rendition, image contrast and a moderately wide viewing angle. Ideally suited for both lace and grommet and snap button type screens used in portable installations. This material requires tensioning due to its flexible nature. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 1.3
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.