- Suitable for mounting on the wall or into wall opening.
- Easily attached front or rear projection screen surface with snaps or optional Velcro.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to back of black powder coated frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame available with Pro-Trim® finish for an additional charge. Pro-Trim® is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
Flexible Fabric Screen: A translucent, neutral gray vinyl fabric that allows rear projection in applications where a rigid acrylic or glass screen are not possible. This specially designed gray vinyl surface offers the same high transmission and low reflectance values as a rigid rear projection screen for optimal viewing. It yields excellent color rendition, image contrast and a moderately wide viewing angle. Ideally suited for both lace and grommet and snap button type screens used in portable installations. This material requires tensioning due to its flexible nature. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 1.3
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.