Add a tint of vintage charm to your living space with the Crosley Old-fashioned Companion Walnut/Burl Radio. This Gothic shaped radio features a mesmerizing walnut finish. It is an AM and FM radio with an analog tuner. This radio features a stylish, illuminated electronically assisted tuner along with an external FM antenna. It is a perfect addition to a vintage or cottage home decor.
Made from solid hardwood, its construction enables long lasting utility. It features an elegant, walnut finish. This radio is reminiscent of the 1930’s radio with its Gothic shaped cabinet, dial scale, and a woven grill cloth. It includes function select switches for volume, AM-FM, and tuning control. This 10-watt radio features an active full range speaker, which you the best sound experience. It features an analog tuning and an external antenna offering you the best clarity in signal. The lighted electronically assisted tuner helps you to easily tune in to your favorite radio stations. This lightweight, portable radio with a vintage charm is a great choice for all music enthusiasts.
The Old-fashioned Companion Walnut/Burl Radio by the Crosley requires little maintenance. The surface of the radio can be wiped with a clean, dry cloth to keep it dust free.
- AM/FM radio with analog tuner
- Dynamic full range speaker
- Illuminated electronically assisted tuner
- External FM antenna
- Walnut/Burl finish
- Careful attention to detail makes this mini, yet magnificent, Cathedral-style radio as authentic as the 1930's original. It incorporates an AM/FM radio in a lightweight , portable Gothic shape cabinet finished in handcrafted solid woods and veneers and features a dial scale and woven grill cloth.
- Radio is state of art vintage look with modern technology
See something odd?
Report it here.