Due to the heavy duty construction, heavy amplifiers and receivers can be placed directly on top of these units or you can stack them between components. These units feature top-quality 92mm levitation fans and blowers that are mounted using a special vibration damping system which eliminates noise caused by fan vibration and also facilitates easily changing the direction of the airflow. The units operate on DC voltage and by adjusting the voltage, the unit can be run quietly or more aggressively, depending on the application. These units are ideal for directly cooling amplifiers and receivers installed in cabinetry or rack systems. All versions come with rack mounting hardware as well as rubber feet for stacking applications.
Hold onto your hat if you're considering the Fully Loaded (FL) version! With definitely nothing like it on the market, it moves a ridiculous amount of air and, even better, it can be operated quietly. Not only does it feature the aggressive airflow upwards or downwards, it has 4 blowers installed in the front of the unit for directing air out the front of the unit. This version would be most appropriately used on top of components due to this feature and is definitely not for all applications. Most residential applications do not require this amount of airflow but when it is needed, you know where to find it!
- Cooling component
- Version: Fully Loaded Component Unit
- Color: Black
- includes 4 - 92mm fans that draw air from the bottom of the unit and exhaust through the top, as well as 4 blowers in the front of the unit that draw air from the bottom of the unit and direct it out the front of the unit
- Usually used with high powered amplifiers, receivers, to vent or cool entire systems
- Engineered to quietly & aggressively cool full sized components - large amps, receivers, etc.
- Universal applications: Rack mountable or stack between components (rack mount ears included)
- Compact: Less then 2" Height and only 1 rack unit (1RU)
- Utilizes specially manufactured 92mm levitation (Brushless & Vapo Bearings) fans for longer life (Estimated 50,000 hours)
- Fans mounted using dpecialty mounting system to absorb fan vibration for quieter operation
- Fans easily reversible for directing air upward or downward depending on the application
- Uses variable voltage power supply to adjust fan speed and compatible with temperature
- Controllers - TC-BSC, TC-ALT and TC-AC (Note: TC-AC is not recommended for the CP-CC-FL)
- Additional Configurations and Options: 4 Fans plus 4 Additional Blowers to Exhaust Air out the Front of the Unit
- Without Feet: 1.7" H x 17" W x 13.4" D (4cm H x 43cm W x 34cm D)
- With Feet: 2.25" H x 17" W x 13.4" D (6.7cm H x 43cm W x 34cm D)
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel (painted black)
- Cooling System: Brushless 92mm magnetic levitation fans (Est. 60,000 hrs.)
- Air Flow: ~65-130CFM / ~120-260CFM / ~120-260CFM / ~135-278CFM
- Noise: Dependent on settings (Can be run quietly)
- Power Connection: 2.1mm Coax Connector w/ 2-Pin FastWire System (Ensure proper polarity)
- Voltage: 7 to 9V DC for normal operation or 9 to 12V for more aggressive cooling
- Current: 400mA / 800mA / 960mA at 12V DC
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.