With an iconic form whose appeal has lasted for nearly four decades, Componibili modules are playful, instantly recognizable and as practical today as they were when they first emerged into the design world. The defining feature of Componibili is the simple yet stable vertical overlapping of single pieces which form useful movable containers by means of a simple joint. Easily stackable, Tall Square Componibili add instant flair to any room in the home and come in a number of styles to suit a variety of aesthetic and functional needs. A set of four caster wheels and a tray top are also available to further personalize the units. Characterized by an instantly endearing and slightly futuristic elegance, Componibili have an enduring allure and continue to fit into any space, from the Museum of Modern Art to a child's bedroom, with an easy charm. Designed by:
Anna Castelli Ferrieri, 1969 Features at a Glance:
Componibili Features: Order with Confidence:
- Made of batch-dyed or painted ABS
- Featured in the Museum of Modern Art in New York and Centre Pompidou in Paris
- Can be stacked to form towers
- Comes in white
- Also available with two or three doors and in round version
- Made in Italy
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
Helping the Environment:
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
Care and Maintenance:
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Componibili Unit that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
See something odd?
Report it here.