Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. Nonabrasive formula contains solvents and surfactants to penetrate and dissolve soap scum and hard-water stains. EPA Registered cleaner is a medical environment disinfectant capable of killing a broad spectrum of germs, including salmonella, staphylococcus, pseudomonas, and odor-causing bacteria including proteus mirabilis and E. coli. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Bathroom; Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Bathroom; Application: Bathrooms; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Plastic; Porcelain; Stainless Steel.
- Applicable Material: Ceramic, Fiberglass, Plastic, Porcelain, Stainless Steel
- Dirt Types: Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Soil, Proteus Mirabilis, Staphylococcus, E coli
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Capacity (Volume) : 32 oz
- Packing Type: Trigger Bottle
- Cleaner/Detergent Type: Bathroom
- Application: Bathrooms
- Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Bathroom
- Chemical Compound: Ammonia
- Compliance, Standards: EPA Registered
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Scent: Citrus
Includes one trigger spray bottle of cleaner.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.