This energy efficient long lasting dimmable LED Light Bulb is for direct replacement of a 75 watt incandescent or a 23 watt CFL while consuming only 10 watts of electricity. Saving an estimated $310 in electricity over its life time compared to a traditional incandescent bulb. Made from Tier one quality components such as Nichia LED chipset, patented next generation drivers, 100% aluminum thermal diffuser and a proprietary designed light globe for evenly distributed light (no hot spot). These are the highest quality LED bulbs on the market. This bulb produces no UV or infrared and contains no hazardous materials.
- Constructed of 100% aluminum heat sink for maximum heat dispersion
- 50000 Hour life span
- Tier one quality nichia diodes
- Evenly distributed light / no hot spot
- Recyclable components
- RoHS compliant / bulb contains no hazardous substances
- UL, FCC, PSE, CE and RoHS certified
- Warm white / 3000K
- 636 Lumens
- AC120V / 50-60Hz
- 75W E27 Incandescent light bulb replacement
- 10 Watts
- A19 Light Bulbs collection
- 3 Year warranty
- Bulb Shape Type: Parabolic aluminized reflector (PAR)
- Bulb Shape/Size Code: A19
- Product Type: Household/General purpose
See something odd?
Report it here.