From the magazine that celebrates and captures the many facets of coastal living, whether its the rocky coast of New England or the cedar lined coast of the Pacific Northwest, comes the Coastal Living by Stanley Furniture collection. The popular Coastal Living magazine has garnered the reputation as the undisputed expert on everything coastal. Coastal Living magazine has now teamed up with Stanley Furniture who is a leader in quality, American-made home furnishings to create the Coastal Living Bungalow Twin Bed. The inspiration for the Coastal Living Bungalow Twin Bed along with the rest of the collection is the casual, carefree and diverse lifestyles of America's coasts. This impressive twin bungalow bed will not only bring comfort and relaxation but also a casual, coastal look that is sure enhance your cottage bedroom's decor. Simultaneously suit your own discriminating taste and invigorate your cottage bedroom.
- Bed includes headboard, footboard and a pair of wood rails
- Constructed of poplar and select hardwood veneers
- Soft pastels that evoke a South Beach or Caribbean style
- Designed to work together in a colorful harmony, pastels are equally at home in casual or more sophisticated settings
- Classic color combination that captures the look of the Cape or a lakeside ''camp''
- Palette evokes the fun of sunset clambakes and a colorful parade of beach cruisers
- Mattress not included
See something odd?
Report it here.