With Clipper heavy duty modular drawers in shelving you can effectively utilize your storage space above as well as below your drawers. If you need drawers, your present Clipper shelving installation can be retrofitted right now with out the capital expense of new shelving or cabinets.
- When assembled drawer heights as follows: 3'', 3'', 4'', 4'', 5'', 5'', 6'', 6'' (top-to-bottom)
- All heights and adjustments are on 1' centers
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': 400 lb. capacity per drawer
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': Improve inventory control
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': Increased versatility
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': Reduce stockroom labor
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': Reduce inventory damage
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': Improved security
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': Economy through accessibility
- ''The Cubic Advantage'': Efficient space utilization
- How to Order Modular Drawers: The easiest way to order Clipper heavy duty modular drawers is by selecting the drawer kit that matches your needs, and then add the appropriate drawer interior subdivision
- Notes: It is recommended that shelving be floor anchored, wall anchored or cross aisle top tied [See related products]
- Notes: Can be used in units with either hi-performance shelves or standard flange shelves
- Drawers finished in either 028 gray or putty 3
- Closure strip finished in 028 gray
- Installation Services Now Available! Call for details
- 8 Drawers
See something odd?
Report it here.