The Champion 35 Ton Gas Powered Log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting with power and speed. 35 Ton performance with 23" x 5" Hydraulic Cylinder, 2 Stage Hydraulic 13 Gallon/minute Pump producing Maximum pressure of 3500 psi. Towable frame with 2" ball hitch, DOT approved wheels includes 9 Gallon Hydraulic oil capacity (oil not included) and spin on oil filter (included). Operates either vertically or horizontally, adjust using pull pin. Ships crated and unassembled. All product technical, service and warranty inquiries must go through Champion.
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- 2 in ball hitch
- Log strippers assist in removing log from wedge on return stroke
- Integrated log cradle
- 338 cc Champion OHV engine
- 4-stroke, air-cooled engine
- 3500 PSI/13 GPM
- Easy pull recoil start
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 1 Gallon gas tank and low oil shutdown
- EPA/CARB approved
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 47"H x 86.2"W x 40.98" D
- Max. log size 24 in.
- Max. log weight 100 lb.
- 16 second cycle time
- over 200 cycles/ hour
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 9 gallons hydraulic oil capacity
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.