It is the ideal projector for non-transparent materials such as original documents, books, magazines and even thin 3-dimensional solid objects. The Mark IV Opus Opaque Projector by Buhl has an illumination system with 4 halogen reflectors, enabling sufficient light output for presentations in daylight conditions. Special hi-quality optical elements with a dedicated projection lens guarantee a perfect, sharp and bright picture.
- Includes special dust/slip cover
- Projection of original non-transparent items including thicker 3D objects
- New high-quality Buhl optics
- Fine picture tuning
- LED indication of lamp failure
- Cross-blowing fan cooling system
- Thermostat for excessive temperature rise control
- 2 Fuse Interlock switches to assure safety when changing lamp
- 4 ENX halogen reflectors for 14,000 combined lumen output
- Detachable top cover with dimmer-override
- Elevation angle adjustment (5 degrees to 10 degrees)
- Lens: f=2.8; 3-element with hi-index glass
- Magnification: 3x to 8x
- Working Area: Full A4 stage
- Lamp Type: ENX 82V/360W x 4
- One year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.