NOTE: All Whiteboards with dimensions smaller than 3' x 4' will ship Small Parcel. All boards 3' x 4' or larger will ship Truck Freight.
Best-Rite Introduces a revolutionary installation process for skins! These skins are now available with a self adhesive backing. Remove the backing and mount the skin onto the existing board. Forget about glue, contact adhesives and dismounting problems. Skins are crafted from a 24 gauge stell with a furnace fused chalkboard and markerboard surfaces.
- 24 gauge steel
- 50 year guarantee
1) Measure area accurately. When ordering Best-Rite porcelain skins, specify lengths so that joints of the new skins do not fall directly over old chalkboard joints Note:
2) Condition old surface. Wash well, and dry thoroughly. Surface should be free from oil, grease and dust. Fill in any holes or cracks. Remove H-bars at joints of old boards as necessary. Secure the old boards so joints are flat and all loose spots are secured
3) Remove existing molding if required. Clean well around perimeter of molding area
4) Test fit panel. Position them into place and make necessary markings before applying skin
5) Pull protective cover from adhesive back. Align skin and press onto old surface. Start at one edge and let surface make contact while smoothing out any bubbles
6) Roll over entire area making sure skin makes complete contact
Skins must be applied at room temperature. Pressure for installation should be of 15 lbs per square inch. A light spray of alcohol and water (3 to 1) can be used to retard adhesive during installation. Free Freight On Qualifying Bulk Orders – Call Today For Details!
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.