Special Nonexistent Furniture
FREE 2-Day Delivery

Spiral Bound Ruled White Index Cards by Bazic

(for set of 36 items)

Free Shipping

Product Information:

    • Overall: 5" H x 10.5" W
    • Overall Product Weight: 9lbs
    • Free Shipping
    • Please select options to view delivery estimate.

Shipping & Returns

Free Shipping

Ships to:     

Ships via:  FedEx/UPS

Delivery Estimates

Enter your shipping zip or postal code to calculate shipping estimates

Get Delivery Estimate 

Return Policy

We want you to love it. If you don't, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is visit our Self-Service Return Center for instructions. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. 30-Day Return Policy


We have no reviews to display for this product.

Tell Us What You Think!

Tell us what you think about this product. It will help us provide you with better products in the future and help your fellow shoppers make better purchases.

Write the first review

Questions & Answers

We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.

Related Products
Description: Product Type: Index Card Recycled: No Recycled Content: 0% Post consumer waste%: 0% Brand Name: Mead Manufacturer: MeadWestvaco Product Name: Ruled Index Card Manufacturer Part Number: 63008 Media Size: 5'' x 8'' Packaged Quantity: 100 / Pack Additional Information: Sturdy ...
Description: Card notebook 60 pack Ruling: Plain Color: White, assorted covers
Description: Ruling: Ruled Card Quantity : 100 Global Product Type: Index Cards Post Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 10 % Pre Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 15 % Total Recycled Content Percent : 25 % Product is made of at least ...