The mid-back chair offers a dramatically styled outback supports with a breathable mesh back, mesh seat, easy tilt mechanism, and height-adjustable arms. Adjustable height arms raise and lower arms, reducing shoulder, neck and back strain. As the back reclines, the seat remains relatively level, promoting leg circulation and ergonomic function. Tilt tension adjusts the amount of resistance when reclining to accommodate individual weight and work styles. Tilt lock secures the chair in an upright position for constant back support when not reclining.
- Synchro-tilt allows the back to recline twice as fast as the seat
- Comfortable and breathable mesh back
- Black mesh back and seat
- 360-Degree swivel
- Synchro tilt, tilt tension and tilt lock
- Sturdy textured black frame
- Adjustable-height arms
- Distance between arms is 17.25"
- Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment from 18.25" to 22.5"
- Height from the seat: 7.63" to 10.38"
- Hooded 2.5" dual-wheel casters