Space-saving seminar table offers a logical design and modern good looks. Durable surface is woodgrain, vacuum-formed PVC that coordinates well with other iFlex pieces. Two pencil grooves are built in. Tables are a snap to move and arrange with stable glides on front legs and swivel casters on back legs. Legs are made of powder-coated steel tubing and easily attach, medium-density, fiberboard tabletop. The TAA-compliant, iFlex Seminar Table is GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified and GreenGuard Children & Schools Certified.
- iFlex collection
- Durable surface woodgrain vacuum-formed PVC, coordinating with other iFlex pieces.
- Built-in pencil grooves
- Woodgrain top with silver legs
- Indoor Air Quality Certified and GreenGuard Children and Schools Certified.
- Tables are a snap to move and arrange with stable glides on front legs and swivel casters on back legs
- TAA compliant
- Durable rubber construction gives plenty of flexibility while keeping your tables securely joined together
- Includes set of two plus hardware
- Tested to support up to 300 lbs
- With logical design and modern good looks, iFlex Seminar Tables are a spacesaving and economical choice for seminar, training, or classroom environments
See something odd?
Report it here.