About the Designer
United States (1968 - )
Heavily influenced by Danish modern style, Matthew studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark's Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute. Inspired by his love of nature, Matthew's designs have become known for merging maximum functionality with minimal materials, always striving to do more with less. A versatile component system, Sequel can be configured for any home or small office application. Features include a unique wire management system that keeps all wires out of sight yet within easy reach, and an innovative system drawer that combines a charging station for portable electronics, a keyboard tray and mouse pad. Sequel is thoughtfully engineered from the inside out. Finished with satin nickel-plated steel, fingerprint-resistant glass work surfaces and the finest hardware, the Sequel Office collection looks as great as it functions.
The Sequel Mobile CPU Cabinet keeps the computer tower protected and out of sight. Locking wheels and a removable ventilated back panel provide easy access to CPU connections. Door can be reversed to open from the left or right, depending on desk configuration. Features:
Sequel Office Suite Overview and Options:
- Sequel collection
- Available in espresso, cherry, and walnut
- Engineered to last a lifetime, all Sequel components are constructed of satin-finished, nickel-plated heavy gauge steel and richly finished wood panels
- Locking casters provide mobility and versatility when needed, or can be secured to keep everything in place
- Removable ventilated back panel
- Easy-access panels
- Door can be reversed to open from the left or right
- Keeps the computer tower protected and out of sight
- Interior dimensions: 22.75" H x 11.5" W x 19.25" D
- Overall dimensions: 25.5" H x 13" W x 23.25" D
Sequel Configurations: The beauty of the Sequel collection is the virtually endless number of ways that it can be configured. Whether it's a small home office or a complete dedicated work space, Sequel allows to you create the office that is perfect for your needs. Check out our photo gallery for just a few examples of the offices that can be created with Sequel Office. Additional Features:
Sequel Work Surface Options: The Sequel Desk is the cornerstone of the Sequel collection and is thoroughly engineered with easy access panels, integrated wire management, a unique multifunction system drawer and a luxurious micro-etched glass work surface. For smaller spaces, the Compact Desk is a versatile solution, also full of innovative features. The Sequel Return coordinates perfectly with the desks, or is a great laptop station on its own. Other components such as the Sequel Bridge, Peninsula and Corner Desk beautifully extend the work space by connecting directly to BDI's Storage Cabinets.
Sequel Mobile Components and Cabinets: To keep files and office supplies organized, add Sequel's Mobile Components and Cabinets and gain versatile storage options for the small and large office space. Compact storage cabinets rest on locking casters and include file and supply drawers to keep folders and a computer tower out of sight. The system is ideal for small spaces and all can be used as the foundation for other Sequel components, like the Corner Desk or Peninsula.
Superior Construction :
- Engineered to last a lifetime, Sequel components are constructed of satin finished, nickel-plated heavy gauge steel and richly finished wood panels.
Locking Casters :
- Locking wheels on file cabinets and CPU tower provide mobility and versatility when needed or can be secured to keep everything in place. An additional wheel on file drawers prevents tipping even when fully loaded drawers are extended.
Versatile File Storage :
- Hanging file drawers can be configured for letter or legal-sized hanging folders with the included hanger rails. All file drawers are full extension, providing easy access to drawer contents.
- To keep files and office supplies organized, add Sequel's Mobile Components.
- Engineered to sit beside or underneath the Sequel Desk, these compact pedestals rest on locking casters.
- The Tall Mobile File Pedestal 6005 has two letter/legal file drawers while the Low Mobile File Pedestal Model 6007 provides one file drawer and two supply drawers.
- The Mobile CPU Cabinet is perfect for keeping a computer tower protected and out of sight.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.