Architects were once skilled draftsmen and graceful calligraphers, able to draw a crisp and perfect line on virgin drafting stock. They worked at a classic architect's desk crafted of precious woods, with an adjustable work surface tilted to an individualized angle. Usually they would stand, lounge and lean on the tall desk, discarding the chair or replacing it with a tall, narrow stool. In our day and age, we have done away with the standing desk. We hammer away at keyboards for days on end, slumped in a desk chair. Actually, a recent scientific studies showed that working at a standing desk all day equals the exercise provided by a robust morning workout. Coming in two heights, our unusual and attractive architect desks are designed with many practical features including extended side flaps, vertical folder slots and subtle, yet highly functional drawers. Most exciting, its adjustable work surface contributes to a completely new work experience.
- Material: Wood
- Side flaps extend to create more workspace
- Subtle yet highly functional drawers
- Adjustable desktop tilts to three angles
- Four vertical storage slots for papers, notebooks
- Fits blueprint paper sizes 11'' x 17'', 12'' x 18'', 17'' x 22'' and 18'' x 24''
- Vertical storage slots for paper, notebooks etc.
- Application: Office; Home office
- Base Material: Manufactured wood; Wood
- Top Material: Manufactured wood
See something odd?
Report it here.